The Town Clerk provides a pension confirmation service for British Nationals who are drawing a pension from a foreign country.

To get your form stamped please get in touch .

You’ll need to bring with you
  • a valid passport or a photo driving licence
  • proof of current address/place of residence

Whilst the Town Clerk provides this service free of charge, a voluntary donation towards the Mayor’s chosen charity would be greatly appreciated.